The study was published online in Menopause, the journal of the North American Menopause Society.
What does NAMS stand for?
NAMS stands for North American Menopause Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMS
We have 34 other meanings of NAMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Medical Schools (UK)
- National Association of Middle Schools
- National Association of Multimedia Shareware
- Native American Management Services
- NATO AWACS Maintenance System
- Nautical Air Miles
- Nepal Academy of Medical Sciences
- Network Account Management System
- Network Analysis and Management System
- Nomura Asset Management Singapore (Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd.)
- North Andover Middle School
- North Attleborough Middle School (Massachusetts)
- Nurses & Army Medical Specialists
- Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- NATO Maintenance & Supply Agency
- NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency
- North American Multihull Sailing Association (Key Largo, FL)
- North American Science Associates (Northwood, OH)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals, Inc. (New York, NY)
- National Association of Male Sexual Assault Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from 12- and 24-Week Pivotal Studies Selected to Be Presented at The North American Menopause Society Annual Meeting MIAMI, FL, NEW YORK, NY and ORLANDO, FL, Oct.
The findings of the study have been published in Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society.
Pedro of the State University of Campinas (Brazil) said during a poster session at the annual meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
Diane Todd Pace, PhD, RN, FNP, FAANP, Assistant Dean for Faculty Practice at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center/Memphis College of Nursing, was elected to the national Board of Trustees for the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) at their 19th annual scientific event in Orlando in September.
The North American Menopause Society has announced that Dr.
After examining the most recent data from the WHI and other studies, the North American Menopause Society panel acknowledged that the risks and benefits of hormones are likely different for younger women t han for older women and that for younger women who use the drugs to treat symptoms, the benefits of short-term hormone use likely outweigh the risks.
Black cohosh is one of the most widely studied herbs for menopause symptoms, and one of the safest, according to the North American Menopause Society (NAMS).