Grayle Howlett Publisher North American Media Group 358 5th Ave.
What does NAMG stand for?
NAMG stands for North American Media Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAMG
We have 2 other meanings of NAMG in our Acronym Attic
- National and Aviation Meteorological Facsimile
- Newton Aycliffe Model Flying Club (UK)
- National Association of Medicaid Fraud Control Units
- Namibian Maritime and Fisheries Institute (Namibia)
- NATO Missile Firing Installation
- National Citizens Movement for Free Elections (organized 1983)
- National Movement for Free Elections (Philippines)
- National Association of Mortgage Field Services
- Nevada Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- National AIDS Memorial Grove
- North American Membership Group
- North American Mining Group
- North American Monitoring Group
- North Atlantic Marine Group
- Nitrate Assimilation: Molecular and Genetic Aspects (plant biology)
- North Arkansas Meat Goat Association
- North American Marine General Insurance Company, Ltd. (Oregon)
- North American Man Gerbil Love Association
- North American Man Goat Love Association (humor)
- North American Man/Girl Love Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of Spokes360 first came together at North American Media Group, parent company of the North American Hunting Club and North American Fishing Club.
He recently served as Senior Vice President, Digital, Mobile & Social Media Sales for North American Media Group, where he played a key role in growing the digital revenue while focusing on sales and business development.
In the new media area, Bastianelli's recent activities include projects with European and North American media groups and telecom companies.
ChainCast offers North American media groups cost-effective access to audiences well-beyond their traditional markets.