A conservation easement with North American Land Trust covers over 700 acres of its own watershed protecting it forever from any changes in natural character.
What does NALT stand for?
NALT stands for North American Land Trust (Chadds Ford, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALT
We have 5 other meanings of NALT in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Legal Search Consultants
- Nishnawbe-Aski Legal Services Corporation (Canada)
- National Association of Litigation Support Managers
- Naval Advanced Logistic Support Site
- National Association of Local Societies for Visually Impaired People (UK)
- National Association of Law Students with Disabilities (advocacy organization)
- Nanaimo & Area Land Trust (Canada)
- Nasopharynx Associated Lymphoid Tissue (nose anatomy)
- National Agricultural Library Thesaurus
- Northwest Achievement Levels Test (Minnesota)
- Nose-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Not All Like That
- National Association of Lease and Title Analysts (Houston, TX)
- Not At Liberty To Discuss
- National Association of Land Title Examiners and Abstractors (Waite Hill, OH)
- National Association of Long Term Hospitals (Cambridge, MA)
- National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (Orlando, FL)
- Navy Laboratory Technical Office Automation and Communication System
- National Advertising Lead Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The easement will be held by the non-profit North American Land Trust.