As a sub-chapter of the North American IPv6 Task Force, the organization primarily hosts local IPv6-focused events to promote the use of IPv6 within the Rocky Mountain region.
What does NAV6TF stand for?
NAV6TF stands for North American Ipv6 Task Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- US Naval Effective Downwind Message
- Navigation Processing and Logging
- Navigational Reference
- Navigation Update
- Navigation Communication
- Navigation/Ship Control
- Network Analyzer Version 1
- Norton Anti Virus 2000 (Symantec)
- National Alliance for Volunteer Action (Bulgaria)
- National Association for the Visual Arts
- National Association for Variable Annuities
- National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (UK)
- National Audio Visual Association
- National Audiovisual Archive
- Navajo National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Navigator and Venturer Association (UK)
- Neurally Adjusted Ventilator Assist (mechanical ventilation (life support) controlled directly by the patient's own neural control of breathing)
- North American Vexillological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The Rocky Mountain IPv6 Task Force The Rocky Mountain IPv6 Task Force is a regional sub-chapter of the North American IPv6 Task Force.
The US IPv6 Summit, which runs until Thursday, is organized by The IPv6 Forum, and will feature a keynote by Jim Bound, chair of the group's technical directorate, as well as chair of North American IPv6 Task Force and an HP Fellow.
cfm) "NTT Communications is a long time champion of the benefits of IPv6 and has worked with the North American IPv6 Task Force, the IPv6 Forum and most recently with the Vietnam Internet Network Information Center to promote IPv6 adoption," said Cody Christman, Director of Product Engineering, NTT America.
The conference is presented in collaboration with the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA), the North American IPv6 Task Force, and the IPv6 Forum.
Highly involved in the IPv6 Ready Logo Program as the North American regional officer and a technical contributor, the UNH-IOL has also collaborated with the North American IPv6 Task Force (NAv6TF), DoD, equipment vendors and government agencies to host the Moonv6 test events, which spearheaded IPv6 testing worldwide.
The Moonv6 North American IPv6 Task Force project includes the UNH-IOL, Internet2, various U.
He is a member of the IEEE, North American IPv6 Task Force, IPv6 Forum, and Executive Director of the IPv6 Business Council.