April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Government and business leaders from the United States, Mexico and Canada will come together to focus on trade, tourism, international business and partnerships along two major transportation arteries at the North American International Trade Corridor Partnership (NAITCP) 5th Anniversary Summit, "North American Convergence: The Path Forward" as well as the 10th Anniversary of the Summit of Mayors, May 19- 22 in Kansas City, Mo.
What does NAITC stand for?
NAITC stands for North American International Trade Corridor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAITC
- North American Integrated Technologies, Inc.
- North American Islamic Trust
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northwest Automotive Industry Tradeshow
- National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority (Sri Lanka)
- National Association of Independent Travel Agents
- North Alabama International Trade Association (est. 1983; Huntsville, AL)
- North American Indian Tennis Association
- National Association of Independent Travel Agencies (the Philippines)
- Naval Air Intermediate Training Command (US Navy)
- North American International Trade Corridor Partnership
- Northeast Asia Investment and Trade Expo (China)
- National Association of Independent Television Producers and Distributors
- North American Immune Tolerance Registry
- North American Immune Tolerance Study
- National Association of Industrial and Technical Teacher Educators
- National Accident Insurance Underwriters, Inc. (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Network Access Interface Unit
- North American Ingres Users Association
- National American Indian Veterans (Walker, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American International Trade Corridor Partnership (NAITCP) was described by both its president Mr.