Prokop, vice president of recruitment and involvement for the Interfraternity Council, the governing body for the fraternities, was awarded the North American Interfraternity Conference Award of Distinction in Washington, D.
What does NAIC stand for?
NAIC stands for North American Interfraternity Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIC
We have 56 other meanings of NAIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Investment Clubs
- National Association of Investors Corporation
- National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
- Native American Indian Center (Ohio)
- NATO Analog Interface Converter
- No Action Is Contemplated
- North American Indian Childhood Cirrhosis
- North American Industrial Classification System
- North American Industrial Code
- North American Industry Code
- Northeast Artificial Intelligence Consortium
- Nuclear Weapon Accident & Incident Control
- National Advanced Illness Coordinated Care
- National Air Issues Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants
- National American Insurance Company of California
- Nuclear Accident & Incident Control Center
- North American Institute for Crop Circle Research (est. 1990)
- National Aboriginal and Islander Children's Day (Australia)
- Nigeria Annual International Conference and Exhibition (Society of Petroleum Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fraternities have been quick to respond, and we have done a superb job of addressing societal issues," said Pete Smith Hisler, vice president of the North American Interfraternity Conference.