Ashland environmental activist Andy Kerr, who sits with Woolsey on the board of the North American Industrial Hemp Council, introduced Woolsey to the audience as a "severely establishment guy.
What does NAIHC stand for?
NAIHC stands for North American Industrial Hemp Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAIHC
- North American Indoor Football League
- North American Indigenous Games
- North American Industrial Gases (Praxair, Inc.)
- North American Interest Group
- North American Investment Grade Index
- Nursing Activities Interest Group (Fluminense Federal University; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs
- Native American Indian General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Association of Inflatable Hirers (UK)
- National American Indian Housing Council
- North American International Hospital Hangzhou (Hangzhou, China)
- National Aboriginal Islander Health Organisation (Australia)
- National Association of Independent Healthcare Providers and Consumers
- Native American Institute of the Hudson River Valley (New York)
- National Association of Independent Insurers
- Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (San Marcos, CA)
- Nigerian-American Information Initiative
- North Atlantic Internet Inc. (Mansfield, MA)
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- National Association of Indigenous Institutes of Higher Learning (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Agricultural Hemp Association, PO Box 8671, Denver, CO 80201/(303)298-9414; Californians for Industrial Renewal, 12922 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA 92840/(714)542-2224; Hemp Industries Association, PO Box 1080, Occidental, CA 95465/(707)874-3648; Kentucky Hemp Growers Cooperative, PO Box 4114, Lexington, KY 40544/(606)252-8954; North American Industrial Hemp Council, PO Box 259329, Madison, WI 53725-9329/(608)258-0243.