com 7-10 56th Annual North American Indian Days Powwow.
What does NAID stand for?
NAID stands for North American Indian Days (Blackfeet Indian Reservation; Browning, MT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAID
We have 11 other meanings of NAID in our Acronym Attic
- North American Industry Classification System (US Census Bureau)
- Near As I Can Tell
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent College and University State Executives
- Name Address Identifier
- National Association for Information Destruction, Inc.
- National Association of Installation Developers (now Association of Defense Communities)
- Native Adult Instructor Diploma (Nicola Valley Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Native American Industrial Distributors, Inc (Upper Marlboro, Maryland)
- North America Import Database (China)
- North American Integration and Development Center
- North Alabama Industrial Development Association
- North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge (various locations)
- North American Irish Dance Championships
- North Argyll Islands Digital Community
- National Aboriginal and Islander Day of Celebration (Australia)
- National Aboriginal Islander Day Observance Celebration (Australia)
- National Aboriginal Islander Day Observance Committee (Australia)
- Nutritionally Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- National Animal Identification Development Team