Rodriguez is currently a member of the North American Hyperthermia Group and The Blood Irridation Society and also has extensive experience with alternative therapies including Cancer Hyperthermia.
What does NAHG stand for?
NAHG stands for North American Hyperthermia Group (Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHG
We have 1 other meaning of NAHG in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- National Association of Hispanic Firefighters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Hospice Fundraisers (UK)
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- North American Holstein-Friesian (cows)
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)
- Nantes Atlantique Hockey Glace (French: Atlantic Ice Hockey Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity (Tennessee)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- North American Holiday Hockey (est. 1989; tournaments)
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
- Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.
- National Athletic Health Institute (California)
- Native American Heritage Initiative
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)