the leading owner and operator of buffet-style restaurants with revenues of approximately $930 million; and North American Health Plans, Inc.
What does NAHP stand for?
NAHP stands for North American Health Plans, Inc.(est. 1983; administration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAHP
We have 18 other meanings of NAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
- National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
- National Association of Housing Partnerships (est. 1990)
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions (Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Indiana, PA)
- NAmibian Hang- and Paragliding Association
- National Affordable Housing Preservation Associates, Inc.
- National Association for Headteacher's Personal Assistants (UK)
- National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators, Inc.
- North America Harness Publicists Association
- Northern Alberta Hospital Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Northern Area Homing Pigeon Association (Australia)
- Nebraska Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Association of Hispanic Publications Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading owner and operator of buffet-style restaurants with revenues of approximately $930 million; North American Health Plans, Inc.
the leading owner and operator of buffet-style restaurants; and North American Health Plans, Inc.