The North American Graphic Arts Suppliers Association (NAGASA) has begun selling "GIBC/2: Graphics Industry Bar Code Manual," second edition.
What does NAGASA stand for?
NAGASA stands for North American Graphic Arts Suppliers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAGASA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Gamebird Association
- North American Grappling Association
- North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance
- National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders
- National Association of Guardians Ad Litem and Reporting Officers
- N-1-Naphthoyl-Glutamyl-5-Amino-2-Pyridinecarbonitrile (sweet-tasting compound)
- National Association of Gay Alcoholism Professionals (est. 1979)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (Lenexa, KS)
- National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators
- North American Graduate Art Survey (Department of Art; University of Minnesota)
- National Advisory Group on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Information and Data
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
- National Assessment Governing Board
- National Association of Green Bugs
- Not Another Gold Buffalo Thread (coin collecting forums)
- North American Guild of Beer Writers
- National Age Group Championship (swimming)
- National American Glass Club, Ltd.
- National American Greek Council (est. 2004)
- National Annual Giving Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also was the first President and CEO of the North American Graphic Arts Suppliers Association (NAGASA), and Director of Member Programs for Printing Industries of America (PIA).
He also served as the first President and CEO of the North American Graphic Arts Suppliers Association (NAGASA), Vice President of GCA and Director of Member Programs for PIA.