Out of that conference grew the North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance, which now has more than 2,000 members and holds annual conventions in the United States or Canada.
What does NAFMDA stand for?
NAFMDA stands for North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Armed Forces Museum
- National Association of Family Ministries (Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Association of Farmers' Markets
- National Australia Financial Management Limited
- Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (financial services regulator)
- Nippon Automatic Fine Machinery
- North Atlantic Federation of Micronations (est. 2007)
- National Award for Management Accounting
- North American Federation of Martial Arts
- North Atlantic Fisheries Ministers' Conference
- Northern Alberta Female Minor Hockey League
- National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (China)
- Non-Appropriated Funds Management Information System
- National Association of Farmers' Market Nutrition Programs
- National Anti-Fraud Network (UK)
- North American First Nations
- No Artificial Flavours and No Artificial Colours
- Nation Ford High School (Fort Mill, SC)
- National Association of Fire Officers (UK)
- National Association of Fire Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2004 Founded in 1989, The North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance exists to foster and promote traditional, contemporary, and multicultural folk music, dance, and related performing arts in North America.