About BMO Financial Group Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization.
What does NAFS stand for?
NAFS stands for North American Financial Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFS
We have 22 other meanings of NAFS in our Acronym Attic
- Niños Activos. Familias Sanas (US Centers for Disease Control)
- nodes above first square
- Non-Appropriated Funds System (US DoD)
- Non-profit/Academic Field Station
- Nonassistance Food Stamps
- Nordic Association for Free Software
- North Alabama Friends School
- North America Fleet Services
- North American Fenestration Standard
- North American Fichte Society
- North American Flight Services
- North American Food Safety
- North American Freight System
- North Anatolian Fault System
- Northern Arizona Film Society
- nozzle aspirated foam system (firefighting)
- Nutrition and Function Study
- National Association for Foreign Student Advisers (now Association of International Educators)
- National Association of Financial Services Auditors, Inc.
- National Federation of Statistical Associations (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BMO Bank of Montreal, the North American financial services organization is pleased to announce that it has appointed Allison Hakomaki as vice-president for New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island in order to enhance its presence in the region.
The North American financial services firm provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, corporate and investment banking and investor services on a global basis.
com/fintech100 About D+H D+H is a leading solutions provider to the North American financial services marketplace, providing innovative technology-based programs, products and business services tailored to our customers' needs.
About Bank of Montreal Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization.
About BMO Capital Markets BMO Capital Markets is a leading full-service North American financial services provider, with over 2,400 employees operating in 14 North American offices and 26 worldwide, offering corporate, institutional and government clients access to a complete range of investment and corporate banking products and services.
Based in New York, Steve will head up the Pcubed North American Financial Services practice.
Later, he met with Enterprise Ireland's North American Financial Services Advisory Board.