Digital Signal Level 3 (DS3) - The North American Digital Hierarchy signaling standard for transmission at 44.
What does NADH stand for?
NADH stands for North American Digital Hierarchy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NADH
We have 2 other meanings of NADH in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Drug Free Workplaces, Inc.
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Glycohydrolase (biochemistry)
- Northern Areas Development Gateway (Pakistan)
- Nursing Advisory and Development Group (UK)
- NATO Air Defense Ground Environment
- Nusantara Academy of Development, Geocultures and Ethnolinguistics (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- North American Data General User's Group
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide plus Hydrogen
- Narrow Angle Direct Injection (cars)
- National Association of Display Industries
- Nature of Address Indicator
- Node Address and Attribute Directory
- North American Design Institute (engineering; various universities)
- Novartis Agricultural Discovery Institute
- Nucleic Acid Detection Immuno Assay
- North American Defense Industrial Base
- North American Defense Industrial Base Organization
- National AIDS Documentation and Information Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOTE TO EDITORS: DS refers to Digital Signal, which is the North American Digital Hierarchy system of classifying digital circuits according to the rate and format of the signal: DS1 at 1.