What does NADFA stand for?
NADFA stands for North American Deer Farmers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Development Support Command (Philippines)
- National Advanced Drilling and Excavation Technologies (est. 1995; Massachusetts Institute of Technology Energy Laboratory and US Department of Energy)
- North American Derivatives Exchange
- Narrow Aperture Direction Finding
- National Adrenal Diseases Foundation
- National Arbor Day Foundation
- Non-Aqueous Drilling Fluid
- North American Directory Forum
- North Antrim Dairy Farmers Development Group Ltd. (Northern Ireland, UK)
- North Atlantic Defence Force (gaming clan)
- National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts Societies
- National Agency for Drug and Food Control (Indonesia)
- National Association of Decorative Fabric Distributors
- National Association of Drug Free Workplaces, Inc.
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Glycohydrolase (biochemistry)
- Northern Areas Development Gateway (Pakistan)
- Nursing Advisory and Development Group (UK)
- NATO Air Defense Ground Environment
- Nusantara Academy of Development, Geocultures and Ethnolinguistics (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)