What does NADARA stand for?
NADARA stands for North American Dark Age Reenactment Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Decorative Architectural Finishers (Alexandria, VA)
- New Agenda for Development of Africa (UN)
- National Association of Deans and Advisers of Men
- National Agricultural Drought Assessment and Monitoring System (India; est. 1989)
- National Association of Dealers in Ancient, Oriental and Primitive Art
- National Association on Drug Abuse Problems, Inc.
- National Atmospheric Deposition Assessment Program
- Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program (Canada)
- Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
- National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Programme (Ministry of Social Development; Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- Newbury and District Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- National Automobile Dealers Association Retirement Trust
- Naval Aviation Data Analysis System
- Niagara Alcohol and Drug Assessment Service (Canada)
- Namibian Association of Differently Abled Women (est. 1997)
- National Archaeological Database
- National Assets Database
- National Association of Domino Bodies
- National Atmospheric Data Bank