Last week's unreserved public auction in Edmonton featured equipment for more than 490 sellers, including more than 70 mining, heavy construction and transportation equipment items from North American Construction Group Inc.
What does NACG stand for?
NACG stands for North American Construction Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACG
We have 3 other meanings of NACG in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- North American Craniofacial Family Conference
- North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- North American Council on Fishery Investigations (1921-1938)
- North American Christian Foreign Language Association
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministry
- National Association of Church Facilities Managers
- National Alliance for Choice in Giving
- Non-Atrophic Chronic Gastritis (gastroenterology)
- North American College of Gnostic Bishops
- National Association of Collegiate Gospel Choirs (est. 2005)
- National Association of Collegiate Gymnastics Coaches
- North Atlantic Coast Guard Forum (Iceland)
- National Association of Chewing Gum Manufacturers
- National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses
- National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (Federal Ministry of Science and Technology; Abuja, Nigeria)
- North American Cottage Garden Society
- National Association of Careers and Guidance Teachers
- Narrow Angle Camera Head
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Construction Group has begun work on Kinder Morgan Canada's approximately C$443 million Anchor Loop project that involves the construction and operation of a pipeline loop with two segments along the existing Trans Mountain pipeline right-of-way.
is also working at the Bare Point Water Treatment Plant after winning a subcontracting job from North American Construction Group.
management of the company and others has reached an agreement with the owners of North American Construction Group to acquire the company.
Current portfolio companies include Panolam Industries, North American Construction Group and Propex Fabrics.
Current portfolio companies include Exopack, North American Construction Group and Propex Fabrics.