Dos Republicas, which is owned by Mexican mining companies, partners with North American Coal Corporation and subsidiary Camino Real Fuels, both based in Plano.
What does NACCO stand for?
NACCO stands for North American Coal Corporation (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACCO
- North Atlantic Command Center Information System
- National Counterterrorism/Counterinsurgency Integrated Test and Evaluation Center (US DoD)
- National Counterterrorism/Counterinsurgency Integrated Test and Evaluation Center (US DoD; Yuma, AZ)
- North American Common Components List (controls engineering)
- North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers (Colchester, CT)
- National Association of Christian Campus Ministries
- North American Center for Continuing Medical Education
- National Academy of Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- National Association of Cottman Center Owners
- National Association of Child Care Professionals
- Netherlands Adjuvant Colorectal Cancer Project
- North American Cambridge Classics Project (literature; Virginia Beach, VA)
- National Alliance of Childhood Cancer Parent Organisations
- National Advisory Committee on Computing Qualifications (New Zealand)
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (USA)
- Naval Aircrew Candidate School (US Navy)
- Nippon Automated Cargo Clearance System (computerized cargo clearance system)
- National Anti-Corruption Campaign Steering Committee (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NACCO and its predecessor public company, The North American Coal Corporation, have consistently paid dividends to public shareholders since 1956.
The North American Coal Corporation announced today that it acquired, through a wholly owned subsidiary, four related companies - Reed Minerals, Inc.
Great American Energy Great American Energy, a 50/50 joint venture of Great River Energy and The North American Coal Corporation, will also market DryFine(TM) that will be processed at Coal Creek Station.
Dos Republicas partners with the North American Coal Corporation and subsidiary Camino Real Fuels, both based in Plano.
The North American Coal Corporation mines and markets steam and metallurgical coal for use in power generation and steel production and provides selected value-added mining services for other natural resources companies.
The massive excavator has been painstakingly dismantled in a nine-month operation, and will be put back together again in New Orleans for use by the North American Coal Corporation at the Red Mills mine in Ackerman, Mississippi.
It is set for a new lease of life in the US, where it will be used at a lignite mine by the Dallas-based North American Coal Corporation.