It operates under the CELLULARONE(R) service mark and participates in the North American Cellular Network.
What does NACN stand for?
NACN stands for North American Cellular Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NACN
- NATO Air Command & Control Management Organization
- Navigational Aids/Communications Management Officer
- Net Additional Costs of Military Operations (UK)
- NATO ACCS Management Organization Board of Directors
- National Association of Catechetical Media Professionals
- National Advisory Committee on Meat and Poultry Inspection
- North American Center for Marianist Studies
- North American Council for Muslim Women
- National Association of Catholic Nurses (Lisle, IL)
- National Attorney of Color Network (New York, NY)
- North Antrim Community Network (Ireland)
- Sodium Cyanide
- Native American Church of North America
- North American Consortium of Nursing and Allied Health
- National Advisory Committee on Nutrition Education (UK)
- National Advisory Council for Nursing Education and Practice
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Name Authority Cooperative (Program for Cooperative Cataloging project)
- National Aeronautical Charting Office (US FAA)
- National AIDS Control Organisation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you are an A-side customer, you will be connected to the North American Cellular Network, also known as the Cellular One Network," says Mike Lawell, roaming coordinator for Cellular One in Indianapolis.
Commercially operated in North American cellular networks and in field trials overseas, the Vanu Anywave([R]) Base Station does what no other wireless infrastructure solution has been able to do - combine different wireless standards so that they operate simultaneously on a single network.
MicroBurst will enable us to offer an untethered trailer tracking solution to those customers with tracking requirements primarily within the North American cellular network while a satellite solution will be offered to those that require broader-based coverage.
Founder and chairman Mechaley spurred many of the industry's advancements including: the development and deployment of the North American Cellular Network (NACN); the invention of cellular digital packet data (CDPD); and the architecting of "Project Angel," AT&T Wireless' fixed wireless initiative that began in the early 1990s.
Eric is well known throughout the wireless industry and is active in numerous wireless committees such as the North American Cellular Network ("NACN") Technical Advisory Committee, Northern Telecom Focus Groups and IS41 & Networking Focus Groups.
Founder and Chairman Mechaley spurred many of the industry's advancements with the development and deployment of the North American Cellular Network (NACN) and the invention of CDPD.
When GSM service is not available, Wireless Alliance customers will be able to use dual mode phones either in RCC's extensive cellular network or on the many North American cellular networks for which RCC has made roaming arrangements.