The official records of the North American Baptist Conference (NABC) (former German Baptist Conference) are located at the NABC Archives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
What does NAB stand for?
NAB stands for North American Baptist Conference (Christian organization formerly made up of German Baptist in North America and six other countries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAB
We have 144 other meanings of NAB in our Acronym Attic
- Neue Aargauer Bank (Aarau, Switzerland)
- New Alliance Bank (various locations)
- New American Bible
- New Arrangements to Borrow (International Monetary Fund)
- Newspaper Advertising Bureau
- Nichols Air Base (Philippines)
- No Airbag (gaming clan)
- Nocturnal Acid Breakthrough
- Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Norfolk Amphibious Base (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to strengthening participation of other African-American Baptists, Dawson was able to attract representatives from the Seventh Day Baptists, the Baptist General Conference (Swedish tradition), and the North American Baptist Conference (German heritage).
Today, about forty Baptist churches fellowship in the North American Baptist Conference.