Members include: American Free Trade Association, American Association of Law Libraries, American Library Association, Association of Service and Computer Dealers International and the North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers (AscdiNatd), Association of Research Libraries, Computer and Communications Industry Association, Chegg, CXtec, eBay Inc.
What does NAATD stand for?
NAATD stands for North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAATD
- North American Aviation Trilateral (Canada)
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Techniques
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Test
- National Asian American Telecommunications Association
- North American Automobile Trade Association
- National Asian American Theater Conference
- Naval Air Advanced Training Command (US Navy)
- National Asian American Theatre Company (New York, NY)
- National Association Against Tattoo Discrimination
- National Association for the Advancement of Tenor Drummers
- National African American Tobacco Education Network
- National Asian American Theater Festival (US)
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- North America Asia Treaty Organization
- National Agency Against Trafficking in Persons (Romania)
- National Association for the Advancement of Tall People (humor)
- National Association for the Advancement of Transgender People
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- North American Association of Technology Professionals
- National African American Tobacco Prevention Network (Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers (NATD) and the Association of Service and Computer Dealers International (ASCDI) joined forces Tuesday to launch a joint relief effort for the victims of Hurricane Katrina and the subsequent flooding of New Orleans.
He previously served as president of the North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers (NATD).