Though the medical community emphatically dismisses the notion, the North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy continues to claim that it's healed scores of patients.
What does NAAMT stand for?
NAAMT stands for North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAMT
- National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers
- North American Association of Mirror Manufacturers (Topeka, KS)
- North American Agriculture Marketing Officials
- National Association of Anger Management Providers (Plano, T X)
- North American Amphibian Monitoring Program
- North American Association of Muslim Professionals and Scholars
- North American Automotive Metric Standard
- National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa
- National Association of Agric Mechanisation Service Centre Operators (Ghana)
- National Association for the Advancement of Minorities in Technology
- National Association for the Advocacy of Modern Zionism
- National Affiliate Advocacy Network (schools)
- Native American/Alaska Native
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Nepal (est. 1988; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- New Apprenticeship Authorisation Number
- Niederrhein Akademie/Academie Nederrijn (German: Lower School/Academy Nederrijn; Germany)
- Nottingham Area Artists Network (UK)
- National American Arab Nurses Association (Dearborn Heights, MI)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.
- Northern Area Aboriginal Neighbourhood House (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawrence is the President of the North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy and co-author of Magnet Therapy, The Pain Cure Alternative (1998, Prima Publishing, Rocklin, CA, $15.