Traffic Sports USA (formerly Inter/Forever Sports), based in Miami for the last 15 years, commercializes and/or currently owns rights to top sports properties in the North American, Central American and Caribbean region including the majority of CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying matches, five of the last six CONCACAF Gold Cups, the Central American (UNCAF) Nations Cup, the Central American (UNCAF) Club Championship and individual team rights.
What does NACC stand for?
NACC stands for North American, Central American and Caribbean (International Civil Aviation Organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACC
We have 193 other meanings of NACC in our Acronym Attic
- National Automobile Chamber of Commerce (1913-1934)
- National Mall and Memorial Parks (US National Park Service)
- Native American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Nature Action Collaborative for Children (Redmond, WA)
- Naval Ambulatory Care Clinic
- Network-Assisted Cell Change (GSM)
- New Air Combat Capability (Australia)
- Nicaraguan American Chamber of Commerce
- North American Calibration Cooperative (Canada)
- North American Christian Convention
- North Atlantic Cooperation Council (NATO)
- North Avon Canoe Club (UK)
- Northside Aztlan Community Center (Fort Collins, CO)
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Norton Apostolic Christian Church (Ohio)
- Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- NTC Airspace Control Center
- Nucleus Accumbens (brain region)
- National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association (Canada)
- National Action Committee for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AGS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of SES AMERICOM, announced today it was awarded a five-year contract from the United States, Caribbean States/Territories and Central American Organization of Air Navigation Services (COCESNA) that are coordinated by the Regional Office for North American, Central American and Caribbean Office of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) to support safe air traffic in the southern United States, the Caribbean, Central American and parts of South America.