North America traffic flows among Delta, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, KLM and Alitalia to facilitate the effective operation of the two joint ventures.
What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for North America Traffic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- Nitric Acid Trihydrate
- NMCC (National Military Command Center) AMPS (Automated Message Processing System) Terminal (US Military Communications)
- No Action Taken
- Node Allocation Table
- Non-Accidental Trauma (child abuse)
- Non-Aggression Treaty (gaming)
- Non-Atomic Term
- Nonambulatory Tetraparesis (veterinary medicine)
- Noradrenaline Transporter
- North African Theater (US Navy)
- North Atlantic Region
- North Atlantic Track
- Northern Airborne Technology (Kelowna, BC Canada)
- Nose-Avoidance Tilting
- Not A Trooper (medical slang)
- Not Air Transportable
- Not Air Transportation
- Not Another Translator (Braille transcription software)
- Novel Acting Thrombolytic (clot dissolver)
- Nuclear Assembly Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 percent dip in passengers on domestic routes last month, but North America traffic rose 5.
Dusseldorf's number of transit passengers has risen 10% over the past few years, and for North America traffic, that figure rises to an average of more than 20%.