org Award of Superior (General Purpose Promotion): North Alabama Industrial Development Association (NAIDA), California Comparison Flyer Award of Excellent (Website): Fayetteville-Lincoln County Industrial Development Board, http://www.
What does NAIDA stand for?
NAIDA stands for North Alabama Industrial Development Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAIDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent College and University State Executives
- Name Address Identifier
- National Association for Information Destruction, Inc.
- National Association of Installation Developers (now Association of Defense Communities)
- Native Adult Instructor Diploma (Nicola Valley Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Native American Industrial Distributors, Inc (Upper Marlboro, Maryland)
- North America Import Database (China)
- North American Indian Days (Blackfeet Indian Reservation; Browning, MT)
- North American Integration and Development Center
- North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge (various locations)
- North American Irish Dance Championships
- North Argyll Islands Digital Community
- National Aboriginal and Islander Day of Celebration (Australia)
- National Aboriginal Islander Day Observance Celebration (Australia)
- National Aboriginal Islander Day Observance Committee (Australia)
- Nutritionally Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- National Animal Identification Development Team
- Natural Alternatives International Europe SA (nutritional supplements; Natural Alternatives International, Inc.)
- Negative Affect-Induced Eating (food addiction research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Roberts, Executive Director of the North Alabama Industrial Development Association, echoes the Governor's sentiments: "We are pleased to welcome OCI Chemical to North Alabama.