Established in 1997, Nortel Networks Fraud Solutions (NNFS), is a business unit within Nortel Networks.
What does NNFS stand for?
NNFS stands for Nortel Networks Fraud Solutions (est. 1997)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNFS
We have 3 other meanings of NNFS in our Acronym Attic
- Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics
- Newman No-Frills Mail Protocol (Yahoo)
- Northern Nevada Ferret Network (Reno, NV)
- National Network of Forest (Athens, OH)
- National Neighborhood Foot Patrol Center (Michigan State University School of Criminal Justice; East Lansing, MI)
- National Network for Family Resiliency (North Carolina State University)
- Northern Negros Forest Reserve (Philippines)
- National Network of Foreign Spouses (Taiwan)
- Neural-Network Feature Selector (algorithm)
- Non-Networked File System
- Namibia National Farmers Union
- Nanning, China (Airport Code)
- National Network of Grantmakers
- National Number Group (UK)
- Nederlands Nieuw - Guinea
- Net Nuclear Grain
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NN/g; Fremont, CA)
- Nikkei National Geographic (Japan)
- Northern Natural Gas Company (Omaha, NE)
- National Negro Golf Association (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been formed to operate the Nortel Networks Fraud Solutions business, which includes the Cerebrus(RE) solution following its expected purchase by Argo(1) in September 2001.
The announcement of this new strategic alliance positions Nortel Networks Fraud Solutions and Pen Link as global leaders in the telecom fraud market.