NORSKE SKOG PURCHASES NEWSTECH Norske Skog Canada Ltd.
What does NSCL stand for?
NSCL stands for Norske Skog Canada Ltd. (now Norske Canada; specialty papers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSCL
We have 20 other meanings of NSCL in our Acronym Attic
- New Songdo City International School (New Songdo City, South Korea)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Non-Significant Categorical Industrial Users (Environmental Protection Agency classification)
- Nederlands Signalerings Centrum Kindergeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Pediatrics Surveillance Center; Netherlands)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Senior Classical League
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU)
- New School of Collaborative Learning (Beijing, China)
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd. (chemical production; Japan)
- Napa-Solano Central Labor Council (California)
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (medical condition)
- North Sefton City Learning Centre (Aisdale, Southport, UK)
- North Shepparton Community & Learning Centre (Australia)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories International
- Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip with or without Cleft Palate (birth defect)
- Nebraska Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (La Vista, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is pleased to announce that on May 25, 2001 the Supreme Court of British Columbia rejected yet another attempt by New York fund manager Cerberus Management as part of its oppression action to delay Pacifica shareholders' meeting to consider and vote upon, among other things, an arrangement with Norske Skog Canada Ltd.
announced today that the Supreme Court of British Columbia has today rejected all of the efforts of New York fund manager Cerberus Management to prevent Pacifica from sending to its shareholders a proxy circular for the Pacifica shareholders' meeting to consider and vote upon, among other things, a plan of arrangement with Norske Skog Canada Ltd.