Place: 69th Street Terminal Grand Hall -- 69th & Market Streets, Upper Darby, PA Details: SEPTA will commemorate 100 years of 69th Street Terminal service as well as the 100th anniversary of what is now known as the Route 100 Norristown High Speed Line with a day of special events on Saturday, May 10.
What does NHSL stand for?
NHSL stands for Norristown High Speed Line (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHSL
We have 6 other meanings of NHSL in our Acronym Attic
- National High School Institute (est. 1931; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- National High School Invitational (basketball event)
- Normal-to-High Salt Intake (nutritional science)
- National Health Service Information Authority (UK)
- Neighborhood Housing Services of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement (UK)
- Nathaniel Hawthorne Society of Japan
- National Homeland Security Knowledgebase
- National Hospital of Sri Lanka
- New Hampshire State Library
- National Health Service Litigation Authority (UK)
- National Health and Social Life Survey
- Natural History Society of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- New Hampshire Snowmobile Museum
- New Hampshire Snowmobile Museum Association
- National High School Music Institute
- Non-Homogeneous Semi-Markov Process (mathematics and statistics)
- National High School Model United Nations
- Nashua High School North (Nashua, New Hampshire)
- National Healthcare Safety Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Route 123 -- during weekday morning and afternoon peak hours service will be diverted to serve the Gulph Mills Station on the Route 100 Norristown High Speed Line.
The new $8 million facility will greatly expand parking for the thousands of daily commuters that use the SEPTA bus routes, the Norristown High Speed Line (Route 100), and regional rail Route R6 trains that currently operate to and from the Norristown Transportation Center.