A group of scientists from the University of Southern California, Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck School of Medicine conducted a study that once again confirms our position.
What does NCCC stand for?
NCCC stands for Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center (University of Southern California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCC
We have 245 other meanings of NCCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Council on Climate Change (Indonesia)
- National Counter Corruption Commission (Thailand)
- National Crop Coordinating Centre
- National Cyber Crime Committee
- Nebraska Coalition for Compassionate Care
- New Castle County Courthouse (Wilmington, DE)
- New City Commercial Corporation (Philippines)
- New Covenant Community Church (various locations)
- Niagara County Community College
- NORAD Command Control Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- North Carolina Community Colleges
- North Carolina Consumers Council, Inc.
- North Carolina Council of Churches
- North Central Counties Consortium (Yuba City, CA)
- North Chattanooga Cycle Club
- North Coast Calvary Chapel (Carlsbad, CA)
- Northamptonshire County Cricket Club
- Northern California Contest Club (amateur radio)
- Northwestern Connecticut Community College (Winstead, Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fiesta Charity Spectacular, annual fundraiser and horse show in the 13th year is a revered Southern California equestrian tradition that raises funds for USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Children's Hospital.
It has profound implications in aging, neurological disorders, and child development," says Peter Jones, another group member and director of the Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Southern California.
Gabriel Zada, MD -- Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery, Director of endoscopic pituitary and skull base surgery at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Hospital.
The editorial and creative force at CURE magazine continues to impress me, but what matters most is the impact to our readers - those whose lives have been forever altered, but realize they have the tools of knowledge and inspiration to live their lives fully," said Debu Tripathy, MD, editor-in-chief for CURE and Co-Leader of the Women's Cancer Program at Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Ross of the Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Southern California and his coauthor.
Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute - University of Virginia - Mayo Clinic - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - University of Pittsburgh - Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center - Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute - The University of Chicago - UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center - University of Wisconsin Madison - Duke University - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Roswell Park Cancer Institute - University of Colorado - Yale Cancer Center - Massachusetts General Hospital - Radboud University For more information visit http://www.
The project is an inter-disciplinary translational cancer research alliance bringing together experts from the Department of Molecular Medicine at Aarhus University Hospital, the Bioinformatics Research Centre and the Research Unit for General Medicine at Aarhus University, the Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center at USC, the Department of Pathology at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, and Shenzhen HuaDa at Beijing Genomics Institute.