Norman Regional Health System is also live with eClinicalWorks Electronic Health eXchange (eEHX[R]), which connects the health system and members of Norman Physician Hospital Organization, providing physicians with improved access to patients' health information and allowing them to exchange data more effectively.
What does NPHO stand for?
NPHO stands for Norman Physician Hospital Organization (Norman, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPHO
- National Public Health Laboratories Services (Kenya)
- Nanga Parbat-Haramosh Massif (geographic plate)
- National Plan for Hispanic Ministry (United Methodist Church)
- National Public Housing Museum (Chicago, IL)
- North Potomac Home Maintenance (Virginia)
- Novas Perspectivas em Historia Moderna (Portuguese: New Perspectives on Modern History)
- National Public Health and Medical Officers' Service (Hungary)
- Nepal Public Health Network (est. 2011)
- Non-Preemptive Priority Handoff
- Non-Profit Health Organization
- National Public Health Partnership
- Network Public Health Program
- National Public Health Partnership Group (National Public Health Partnership; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- National Public Health Performance Standards (CDC)
- National Public Health Performance Standards Program (Centers for Disease Control)
- National Partnership for Highway Quality
- National Pinto Horse Registry
- New Phrygian (linguistics)
- Nez Perce Horse Registry (est. 1995; Lapwai, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
eClinicalWorks[TM], a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, today announced that Norman Physician Hospital Organization (NPHO) has purchased licenses of eClinicalWorks electronic medical record (EMR) software to streamline practice operations for more than 100 providers in 31 affiliated practices.