REFERENCES NSSLabs, Norman Network Protection (NNP) Network Anti-Malware Assessment: Q2 2010.
What does NNP stand for?
NNP stands for Norman Network Protection (data security)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNP
We have 55 other meanings of NNP in our Acronym Attic
- Net National Product
- Neue Nationale Partei
- Neural Network Processor
- New National Party
- New Nationalist Party (Great Britain)
- Nice Nil Partner (spades)
- Nieuwe Nationale Party
- No Needed Parts
- Noise Normalized Power
- Non-Newtonian Propulsion (physics)
- Northwest Natural Products (Vancouver, WA)
- Northwest Novelty Products (founded in 1998, sells advertising specialties and promotional products)
- Nyika National Park (Malawi)
- National Newspaper Promotion Association
- National Newspaper Publishers Association
- National Nutrition Plan of Action (Sri Lanka)
- Net Non-Performing Assets
- Northumberland National Park Authority (UK)
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation Act of 1978
- National Non-Admitted Patient Collection (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSP is a part of the Norman Network Protection (NNP) product family, which is a high performance anti-malware protection system, designed to provide malware protection to corporate and industrial networks.
New Features Enhance Performance and Speed of Cyberthreat Discovery, Increase Network Protection, and Improve Malware Forensics SAN DIEGO -- For corporations, government entities, utilities and any organization where security teams are increasingly concerned about advanced persistent threats (APTs), Norman AS is launching its new Norman Network Protection solution.
Norman Network Protection Delivers Superior Malware Protection to Servers & Clients FAIRFAX, Va.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Norman ASA, a leading global network security company, announced today that Norman Network Protection (NNP), an antimalware network appliance used as a gateway or inside a LAN, is an effective first line of defense against the spreading Stuxnet worm variants of malicious software.
Norman's solutions also include Endpoint Protection for corporate networks, the Norman Network Protection appliance for layered security of network traffic, and the award-winning Norman SandBox technology, automated malware analysis for security professionals.
June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Norman Data Defense Systems announced today that Norman Network Protection (NNP), an antimalware appliance that can be used as a gateway-or placed between network nodes to block insider threats-has received the first certification for inline detection of malware from ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon Business.
April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Norman Data Defense Systems announced today the release of Norman Network Protection (NNP) version 3.