Take a bike ride down the coast to the Norman Bird Sanctuary, Sachuest Wildlife Refuge, or Brenton State Park.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for Norman Bird Sanctuary (Rhode Island)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- Network Based Solution
- Network Business Systems
- Neutral Buoyancy Simulator
- New Body Style (automobiles)
- New Bridge Street Associates
- New Building Society Ltd
- New-Born Screening (childbirth health)
- No Big Silence (Estonian band)
- Nomura Business Services
- Normal Bowel Sounds
- Norsk Biokjemisk Selskap (Norwegian: Norwegian Biochemical Society)
- Norwich Business School (UK)
- Note Block Studio (software)
- Nouvelle Bible Segond (French: New International Version; Bible edition)
- Nucor Building Systems (various locations)
- Numismatic Bibliomania Society (est. 1998; coins)
- Nuttin' But Stringz (band)
- Nijmegen Breakage Syndrome 1
- Native Bovine Serum Albumin
- Netherlands Bank of South Africa (now Nedbank, Ltd.; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Virginia Gonzalez Daily News Staff Writer Volunteers in the Audubon Society's 96th Annual Christmas bird count reported observing more than 20,000 birds representing 150 species at the Sepulveda Basin, Van Norman Bird Sanctuary, Pierce College, Encino Reservoir, Chatsworth Reservoir, Bee Canyon, Hansen Dam Recreation Area and numerous other locations around the San Fernando Valley.
The Woonsocket-Blackstone Area Verizon Yellow Pages includes the Inside Look[TM] Community Magazine, a fact-filled guide robust with local information on: * must-see attractions including the Roger Williams National Memorial, Blithewold Mansion Gardens and Arboretum, and Smith's Castle; * museums and theaters including the Slater Mill Museum, Theatre Works, the New Bedford Whaling Museum and the Juliett 484 Russian Submarine; * recreation and activities including the Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge, the Norman Bird Sanctuary and the East Bay Bike Path; * campus life at Brown University, Providence College, University of Rhode Island with campus maps and guides; * area stadiums; and * airports and public transportation.