Normalized root mean square error value (NSE) was used to evaluate the training performance of the ANN .
What does NRMSE stand for?
NRMSE stands for Normalized Root Mean Square Error
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nash-Rocky Mount Schools (Nashville, NC)
- Natural Resource Management System (USACE)
- Navy Retention Monitoring System
- Neutralization-Reionization Mass Spectrometry (mass spectrometry)
- North Royalton Middle School (Ohio)
- Novell Remote and Managed Services
- Natural Resource Management Standing Committee (Australia)
- Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center
- Normalized Residual Mean Square Difference
- normalized root mean square deviation (mathematics)
- Natural Resource Management South East Queensland (Australia)
- Nationally Recognized Municipal Securities Information Respository
- Neuromuscular Release Massage Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Australia
- National Railway Majdoor Union
- Natural Resources Management Unit (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States)
- Newborn Rhesus Monkey Uterus (cells)
- National Rangeland Management Working Group
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Racing News (now NASCAR Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The learning and testing results were quantified with well-known normalized root mean square error (NRMSE).
Experiments with water showed the uncertainty as indicated by the normalized root mean square error (NRMSE) to be within 25% to 60% of the Poisson estimate.