The learning and testing results were quantified with well-known normalized root mean square error (NRMSE).
What does NRMSE stand for?
NRMSE stands for Normalized Root Mean Square Error
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nash-Rocky Mount Schools (Nashville, NC)
- Natural Resource Management System (USACE)
- Navy Retention Monitoring System
- Neutralization-Reionization Mass Spectrometry (mass spectrometry)
- North Royalton Middle School (Ohio)
- Novell Remote and Managed Services
- Natural Resource Management Standing Committee (Australia)
- Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center
- Normalized Residual Mean Square Difference
- normalized root mean square deviation (mathematics)
- Natural Resource Management South East Queensland (Australia)
- Nationally Recognized Municipal Securities Information Respository
- Neuromuscular Release Massage Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Australia
- National Railway Majdoor Union
- Natural Resources Management Unit (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States)
- Newborn Rhesus Monkey Uterus (cells)
- National Rangeland Management Working Group
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Racing News (now NASCAR Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experiments with water showed the uncertainty as indicated by the normalized root mean square error (NRMSE) to be within 25% to 60% of the Poisson estimate.
All error measures are reported using non-dimensional Normalized Root Mean Square error index NRMS (Lapedes & Farber, 1987, Novakovic et al.