Using ERDAS Imagine, the data from the SPOT image, along with its normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) layer, were combined and classified using the ISODATA clustering method with unsupervised classification.
What does NVDI stand for?
NVDI stands for Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NVDI in our Acronym Attic
- Non Violent Direct Action Group
- Northern Virginia Democratic Business Council
- Napa Valley Dirt Classic
- National Vessel Documentation Center (US Coast Guard)
- National Veterans Day Celebration
- Naugatuck Valley Development Corporation
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Northern Virginia Dental Clinic (Annandale, VA)
- Network Virtual Data Entry Terminal
- Nederlands-Vlaams Dwarslaesie Genootschap (Dutch: Dutch-Flemish Paraplegia Society)
- Network Video Development Kit
- Northern Virginia Dental Lab (Woodbridge, VA)
- NetView Distribution Manager
- Novadigm, Inc (former stock symbol)
- NetView Distribution Manager /2
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Doelmatig Onderhoud
- Nederlandse Video Detaillisten Organisatie (Dutch)
- Non-Volatile Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Narmada Valley Development Project (India)
- New Vehicle Development Process (automotive project management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operators position the handheld sensor over a plant, pull the trigger, and the GreenSeeker handheld instantly calculates the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI), which represents the health of the plant.
] Van de Griend AA and M Owe On the relationship between thermal emissivity and the normalized difference vegetation index for natural surfaces.
The Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) distinguishes vegetation density and health by examining the photosynthetic efficiency of plants.
The landscape elements considered were elevation, normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI), precipitation, annual cumulative air temperature, land surface temperature, soil type, and land use.
Using Pacific and Indian Ocean sea-surface temperature anomalies, coupled with satellite normalized difference vegetation index data, Linthicum et al.
Tools include satellite imagery based on the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) and data on crop variables measured in farm fields.
com), the world's leading supplier of data loggers, today introduced a new bracket that makes it fast and convenient to mount the company's light sensors in order to calculate Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) values.