RESULTS Expression of Galectin-3 in Normal Kidney In 21 normal renal tissues, Gal-3 was expressed in collecting ducts, intermediate thin ducts, and distal tubules (Figure 1, A).
What does NRT stand for?
NRT stands for Normal Renal Tissue
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRT
We have 97 other meanings of NRT in our Acronym Attic
- Network Readiness Test (data)
- Newreka Reduction Technology (Newreka Green Synth Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; India)
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Non-Recognizable Target
- Non-Requesting Terminal
- Non-Resident Tax
- Norm-Referenced Test
- Normal Rated Thrust
- Normed Referenced Test
- Northern Rangelands Trust (Kenya)
- Norwottuck Rail Trail (Massachusetts)
- Not Real Time
- Nutrient Removal Technology
- Tokyo, Japan - Narita (Airport Code)
- Vessels Assigned Naval Districts for Training Naval Reserves (US Navy)
- Near Real-Time Data Recovery System
- Nested Reverse-transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay
- Non-Real-Time - Variable Bit Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cryotherapy is particularly good for patients who might not be fit enough for major open surgery, or have limited renal reserve where preservation of normal renal tissue is important.
Evaluation of Immunohistochemistry Using normal renal parenchyma as a control, each core was graded as no staining (score 0), weak (similar to the background staining in normal renal tissue, score 1), moderate (score 2), or strong (score 3) staining.