In this study, asiaticoside increased the migration rates and initial attachment of skin cells and promoted normal human dermal fibroblast proliferation.
What does NHDF stand for?
NHDF stands for Normal Human Dermal Fibroblast
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHDF
We have 1 other meaning of NHDF in our Acronym Attic
- New Heuristic Diffraction Coefficient
- North Hertfordshire District Council (UK)
- Norwegian Historical Data Center (Tromsø, Norway)
- Nudehackers Dot Com
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
- New Hampshire Developmental Disabilities Council
- New Hampshire Department of Education (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- National Health Development Fund (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- New Hampshire Drum Festival
- Normal Human Diploid Fibroblast (biology)
- Northern Hubble Deep Field (astronomy)
- North Hawaii Drug Free Coalition
- New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands (Concord, NH)
- National Hospital Discharge Survey
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- New Hampshire Division of Historical Resources
- National History Day in Indiana
- National Human Development Initiative (Morocco)
- New Hampshire Dance Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
To examine this, the mRNA expression in cultured normal human epidermal keratinocytes (NHEK) and normal human dermal fibroblasts (NHDF) was analyzed.
Three independent normal human dermal fibroblasts cells were used in this study.