TORONTO, July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Cott Corporation ("Cott") (Nasdaq-NNM: COTTF) announced today that it intends to file a notice with The Toronto Stock Exchange (the "Exchange") to enable it, subject to regulatory approval, to make a normal course issuer bid to purchase its outstanding Common Shares through the facilities of the Exchange.
What does NCIB stand for?
NCIB stands for Normal Course Issuer Bid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCIB
We have 7 other meanings of NCIB in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Commission on Indian Affairs
- National Club Industry Association of America
- North Central International Association of State Boating Law Administrators
- National Critical Infrastructure Assurance Program (Canada)
- National Coalition on Indoor Air Quality
- North Central Indiana Association of Realtors (Plymouth, IN)
- Narrow Connecticut Impact Attenuation System (Department of Transportation)
- North County Italian American Seniors (St. Louis, MO)
- National Charities Information Bureau (now part of Wise Giving Alliance)
- National Collection of Industrial Bacteria (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- New Covenant Institute of Biblical Archaeology
- North Central Iowa Bandmasters Association
- Northern California Independent Booksellers Association
- National Center for Integrative Biomedical Informatics (University of Michigan)
- National Center for Integrated Bioremediation Research and Development (University of Michigan)
- National Cancer Information Center (American Cancer Society)
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
- National Capital Immigrant Coalition (advocacy)
- National Cartographic Information Center
- National Construction Industry Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pink Sheets: ANTGF) (TSX: ANE) ("Antigua") advises that the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSX-V") has accepted Antigua's Notice of Intention To Make A Normal Course Issuer Bid to purchase some of its common shares through the facilities of the TSX-V.
announced today that it has filed a notice of intention to make a normal course issuer bid with The Toronto Stock Exchange and that the exchange has accepted the notice of intention.
A Notice of Intention to Make a Normal Course Issuer Bid has been accepted by the TSX effective as of February 1, 2006.
KING CITY, Ontario -- ClubLink Corporation ("ClubLink") (TSX:LNK) announced today acceptance by the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") of ClubLink's Notice of Intention to renew its Normal Course Issuer Bid (the "NCIB").
Purchases made pursuant to the normal course issuer bid will be made in the open market through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange.
National Bank of Canada today announced its intention to make a normal course issuer bid to buy back up to 5% of its issued and outstanding common shares.
The normal course issuer bid has been instituted in that Logibec considers that the repurchase of shares at certain market prices will be beneficial to Logibec.