Magnetization transfer changes in the normal appearing white matter precede the appearance of enhancing lesions in patients with multiple sclerosis.
What does NAWM stand for?
NAWM stands for Normal Appearing White Matter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAWM
We have 6 other meanings of NAWM in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Women In Construction
- North American West Indies Rugby Association
- Network for Advocacy on Water Issues in Southern Africa
- National Association of Women Judges
- National Association of Women and the Law (Canada)
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- North American Woodsball League (paintball)
- North American Wholesale Lumber Association
- National Association of Women Law Enforcement Executives (Carver, MA, USA)
- National Association of Wedding Ministers
- North American Waste Management (US and Canada)
- North American Winter Meeting (Econometric Society)
- Norton Anthology of Western Music (sheet music book)
- Norton Anthology of World Masterpieces (literary collection)
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- North American Weed Management Association
- Northern Adelaide Waste Management Authority (Elizabeth West, Australia)
- National Association of Women MBAs (formerly Graduate Women in Business, GWIB)
- North American World Music Coalition
- Naval Airborne Weapons Maintenance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magnetic resonance studies of abnormalities in the normal appearing white matter and grey matter in multiple sclerosis.
Over the four years of the study, blinded annual MRS analyses of NAA/Cr were carried out in a volume-of-interest (VOI) centered on the entire corpus callosum, which also allowed for the examination of the normal appearing white matter (NAWM) within the corpus callosum.