The electric power is used up to 47 miles per hour and from a complete stop into traveling at a light to normal acceleration, at this point no fuel is used.
What does NZ stand for?
NZ stands for Normal Acceleration (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NZ
We have 3 other meanings of NZ in our Acronym Attic
- New York Zoological Society
- New York Zion Trading Corporation (Flushing, NY)
- Air New Zealand Limited (IATA airline code)
- Nachtzug (German :night train)
- Neo-Zeon (gaming, Gundam World)
- Net Zero (internet service provider)
- Neutral Zone
- New Zealand
- Non-Infarcted Zone (also seen as NIZ)
- Normal Load Factor (aviation)
- Not Zero
- NukeZone (game)
- New Zealand Medical Journal
- New Zealand United States Council The New Zealand United States Council (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Non-Zero-Dispersion Shifted Fiber (Fujitsu)
- New Zealand A Strain Virus
- Nathan Zakheim Associates (art restoration; Los Angeles, CA)
- New Zealand Accommodation (travel resource)
- New Zealand Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
Normal acceleration curve of cutter cutting cobalt-rich crusts simulation materials is shown in Fig 5, which shows that obvious impact load is existed during cutter cutting cobalt-rich crusts simulation materials.
Energy is released from the flywheel during normal acceleration and automatically delivered to the front wheels to support the combustion engine and reduce fuel consumption.
``Her normal acceleration lasted about 20 metres and then she went out like a light.
In particular, our components unit has demonstrated very consistent, long-term growth on a year-to-year basis, aided by the normal acceleration in repair and remodeling projects during any general slowdown in new construction.
During initial testing, the trucks will gather curve data to determine normal acceleration and strains as well as typical swerving and braking patterns, and all information will be used to build a database.
Previously, lean-burning could take place only under constant speeds; with the new Mazda engine and new three-way catalyst, it can take place under constant speeds and normal acceleration.