After leaving the Birmingham's little flight deck and getting control of his aircraft, Ely set course for the Norfolk Navy Yard.
What does NNYd stand for?
NNYd stands for Norfolk Navy Yard (US Navy; Norfolk, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NNYd
- Johnny (cult comic character)
- National Network for Youth (also seen as NN4Y; Washington, DC)
- New New York (Futurama)
- Northern New York
- Northern New York Agricultural Development Program (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Northern New York Builders Exchange
- Neenah Nodaway Yacht Club (Neenah, WI)
- New New York City (Futurama)
- Northern New York Corvette Club (Watertown, NY)
- Northern New York Community Foundation (funding for scholarships)
- Northwest Natural Yard Days (King County, WA)
- Nepal National Youth Federation (political group)
- Ngarda Ngarli Yarndu Foundation, Inc. (South Hedland, Australia)
- Northern New York Library Network
- National Network of Youth Ministries
- Nurture New York's Nature
- Northern New York Paddlers (Schenectady, NY)
- Northern New York Paranormal Research Society
- Ngarda-Ngarli-Yarndu Regional Council (Australia)
- Northern New York Reef Society (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 9 November, workers under McEntee's direction at the Norfolk Navy Yard began erecting a wood deck over Birmingham's bow.
The Norfolk Navy Yard is where our country's first commissioned naval battleship, the U.