Prior Information Notice: it services: consulting, software development, internet and support Short description of nature and quantity or value of supplies or services: Norfolk County Council through its Enterprising Norfolk transformation programme is setting out on a bold programme of service enhancement with a desire to understand and serve citizens and businesses by informed and integrated working.
What does NCC stand for?
NCC stands for Norfolk County Council (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCC
We have 710 other meanings of NCC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Congestion Controlled
- Non-Contracting Cooperating Party (International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tuna)
- Non-Coronary Cusp (cardiology)
- Noncancellable Commitment
- Nondescripts Cricket Club (cricket club in Sri Lanka)
- NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Command Center (US DoD)
- NORAD Control Center
- Nordic Connection Conference (trade show)
- Nordic Construction Company AB
- Nordic Council for Competition Climbing
- Normal Corrective Combination (US NASA)
- Normalized Capacity Curve
- Normalized Cross Correlation
- Normally Closed Contact
- Normandale Community College (Bloomington, MN)
- North Carolina Collection
- North Carolina Conservative (newspaper)
- North Central Chapter (various organizations)
- North Central College (Naperville, Illinois)
- North Central Conference (high school athletic conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback SD383 Though limiting their study to one particular county, Barnes, environment manager at Norfolk County Council, and Williamson (English landscape, U.
Norfolk county council apologised and said procedures had changed.
Norfolk County Council wants an incinerator in King's Lynn and it has assumed that the Environment Agency is an effective regulator, whereas Michael Ryan's letter suggests otherwise.
Norfolk County Council want an incinerator in Ks ing's Lynn and they've assumed that the Environment Agency are effective regulators whereas Michael Ryan's letter suggests otherwise.
It was called in for crunch meetings with Norfolk County Council after a catalogue of complaints were lodged.
A Norfolk County Council spokesman said the activities were designed to "improve staff well-being" and reduce absence.
Byline: Denis Kilcommons NORFOLK county council is thinking of installing traffic style warning signs to stop anti-social behaviour in libraries.