The vocational education funds the town's one-year obligation to pay a Dudley student's tuition and transportation to Norfolk County Agricultural High School in Walpole.
What does NCAHS stand for?
NCAHS stands for Norfolk County Agricultural High School (Walpole, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAHS
- North Carolina Association for Hospital Central Service Professionals
- National Commission on Accountability in Higher Education (Boulder, CO)
- North Carolina Area Health Education Centers
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- National Centre of Applied Human Genetics (est. 1980)
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- National Center for Animal Health Programs (US Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service)
- North Carolina Association of Health Plans (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Center for Animal Health Surveillance
- North Coast Area Health Service (Australia)
- North Carolina Association of Health Underwriters (Greensboro, NC)
- North Coast Association of Health Underwriters (California)
- National Coalition for Adult Immunization
- National Committee on Atomic Information (est. 1945; Federation of American Scientists)
- National Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- National Congress of American Indians
- Neighborhood Cleaners Association International (New York, NY)
- North Central Area Interconnect (school consortium; South Dakota)
- National Center for American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Research (University of Colorado Denver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended Norfolk County Agricultural High School in Walpole and Uxbridge High School.
Byline: Debbie LaPlaca DUDLEY - The state commissioner of education has granted 14-year-old Elizabeth Leclaire's appeal of a local decision that denied her enrollment in Norfolk County Agricultural High School.
Byline: Clive McFarlane COLUMN: CLIVE MCFARLANE For the past three years, a Worcester Public Schools student has been attending Norfolk County Agricultural High School in Walpole.
She attends Norfolk County Agricultural High School in Walpole, where in addition to completing standard academic requirements, she will graduate with certification to be a veterinary technician, her first step to becoming a veterinarian.
Honestly, at first I didn't want anything to do with it (target shooting) because I associated it with hunting; to me it was scary," said team member Kim Coffey of Holliston, a senior at Norfolk County Agricultural High School, where she is focusing on canine massage and physical therapy.