Jacob Lindegaard from the Arhus University Hospital in Denmark will head up this study in conjunction with Nordic Society of Gynecological Oncology (NSGO).
What does NSGO stand for?
NSGO stands for Nordic Society of Gynecological Oncology (Denmark)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSGO
We have 1 other meaning of NSGO in our Acronym Attic
- National Sea Grant Law Center (University, MS)
- Nissan Student Government Leadership Program (sponsored by Nissan motors)
- Non-Specific Granulomatous Mastitis (benign breast condition)
- Neighborhood Small Grants Network
- Now Spreading Good News (online christian community)
- Nova Scotia Gerontological Nurses Association (Canada)
- No Sphere Grid, No Summoning, No Customizing, No Overdrives (gaming)
- National Sea Grant Office
- Net Splanchnic Glucose Output
- National Sea Grant Program (US NOAA)
- Nebraska Sheep and Goat Producers
- Net Splanching Glucose Production
- Non-Specific Granulomatous Prostatitis
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program
- Norsk Sekt: Golden Power (gaming clan)
- National Sand and Gravel Producers Association
- National Strategy for Growth and Poverty Reduction (Tanzania)
- Network Systems Generic Requirements
- North Seattle Grassroots Radio (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lindegaard, a member of the Nordic Society of Gynecological Oncology (NSGO), will head up three clinical sites to be opened in Denmark, Norway, and the United Kingdom allowing for rapid enrollment and expedited transition into Phase II trials.