FLSmidth has inked EUR130m loan agreement with the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB), for investments in research and development activities.
What does NIB stand for?
NIB stands for Nordic Investment Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIB
We have 70 other meanings of NIB in our Acronym Attic
- New Interpreter's Bible (Bible commentary)
- Newly Initiated Brother (fraternities)
- News in Brief
- Next Interface Builder (software development application)
- Nickel Boron (alloy)
- NIMA Integration Board
- No International Bidders (eBay)
- Non-Interference Basis
- Noor Islamic Bank (United Arab Emirates)
- Norwich Independent Battery (Northfield, Vermont)
- Not in Bin
- Not in Budget
- Notified Inspection Body
- Número de Identificação Bancária
- Nuova Italia Bibliografica
- National Industries for the Blind/National Industries for the Severely Handicapped
- Natal Inland Bowling Association (Scottsville, South Africa)
- National Indian Business Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 14 February 2012 Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) is planning to sell up to AUD9.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) on Monday announced that with Norwegian Avinor AS it has signed a loan for EUR192m for the construction of Terminal 2 at Oslo Airport Gardermoen.
We are highly satisfied with our partnership with Aracruz and grateful for the support we have received from the Bahian government, suppliers, and banks that have supported us in funding the project, especially BNDES, the European Investment Bank, and the Nordic Investment Bank.
Issuer: Nordic Investment Bank Guarantor (if any): Aggregate nominal amount: TRY 30,000,000 Description: 10.
Ericsson today announced that it has signed a loan agreement with the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB).
uk Global Banking News - 17 January 2012 According to Reuters, Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) has named a president.
LONDON, July 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Nordic Investment Bank (NIB), an international financial institution (IFI) owned by eight Nordic countries, has gone live with Misys Opics Plus.