Daughton, who has developed these materials for Nonvolatile Electronics, Inc.
What does NVE stand for?
NVE stands for Nonvolatile Electronics, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVE
We have 24 other meanings of NVE in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Virginia Dental Society (Annandale, VA)
- National Vacuum Equipment (Traverse City, MI)
- Natural Valve Endocarditis
- Neovascularization Elsewhere (eye disorder)
- Nero Vision Express (software)
- Network-Visable Entities
- Networked Virtual Environment
- New Voice Equipment
- Nick Van Exel (basketball player)
- Night Vision Equipment
- Norges vassdrags- og energidirektorat (Norwegian: Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate)
- Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (Ministry of Petroleum and Energy)
- Non-Viral EIA (Enzyme Immunoassay)-Active Material
- Non-Vacuum Electron Beam
- Non-Vacuum Electron Beam Welding
- National Vaccine Evaluation Consortium (UK)
- National Voter Education Committee (Zambia)
- Nespelem Valley Electric Cooperative
- Night Vision Equipment Company, Inc.
- Ningxiang Vocational Education Center (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OB), a publicly traded corporation, and Nonvolatile Electronics, Inc.
The surviving public company is NVE Corporation and its Board of Directors will be the previous Nonvolatile Electronics, Inc.