Claritin should be approved for sale as an over-the-counter drug, experts recommended at a Food and Drug Administration's Nonprescription Drug Advisory Committee meeting.
What does NDA stand for?
NDA stands for Nonprescription Drug Advisory (US FDA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDA
We have 169 other meanings of NDA in our Acronym Attic
- Nigerian Defence Academy (est. 1964)
- Night Duty Allowance (on overtime forms)
- Nissan Design America (La Jolla, CA)
- No Data Available
- No Detectable Activity
- Non-Destructive Analysis
- Non-Destructive Assay
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Non-Disturbance Agreement
- Normal Daily Activity
- Northern Domestic Airspace
- Not Deliverable as Addressed (shipping)
- Not Diagnosed with Anything
- Notre Dame Academy
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (UK)
- Nuffield Department of Anaesthetics (University of Oxford; UK)
- Non-Data-Aided Cramer-Rao Bound
- Non-Data-Aided Least Mean Squares (algorithm)
- Non-Data-Aided Recursive Least Squares (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Arthritis and Nonprescription Drug Advisory Committees recommended unanimously today that a nonprescription version of Orudis(R) (ketoprofen), a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) formerly available by prescription only, be approved for over-the-counter sale.
The report, titled Risk With No Benefit: The Marketing of Over-the-Counter Cough and Cold Medications for Children, was released to coincide with today's Federal Drug Administration's Nonprescription Drug Advisory Committee hearing on the potential dangers of these products for children under the age of 6.