The patient's clinical course was characterized by nonoliguric renal failure and difficult-to-control hypertension.
What does NORF stand for?
NORF stands for Nonoliguric Renal Failure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NORF
- Notice of Recommended Educational Placement
- Norwegian Emergency Preparedness System
- Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services
- Nuclear Operational Readiness Exercise
- neck of right femur
- Negros Occidental Rehabilitation Foundation (Philippines)
- Neste Oil Rally Finland (car race)
- New Orleans Restoration Fund (donor-advised fund of the Entertainment Industry Foundation)
- No Observable Redeeming Features
- Nonannotated Open Reading Frame (genomics)
- National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act and Internal Revenue Code
- Negros Occidental Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
- Notification of Request for Inspection
- Northwest Regional Floodplain Managers Association
- New Orleans Regional Folklife Program
- Natural Order of Realistic Gameplay (gaming)
- National Organization for the Rights of Guide Dogs
- Network Operations Report GENerator
- Network of Offshore Records of Geology and Stratigraphy
- National Oceanographic Research Institute (Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the next two days she developed anaemia, thrombocytopenia and nonoliguric renal failure (Figure 1).
06, bicarbonate, 6 mEq/L; anion gap, 30) and he had developed nonoliguric renal failure (serum creatinine, 2.