Intratesticular Doppler flow, seminal plasma nitrites/nitrates, and nonobstructive sperm extraction from patients with obstructive and nonobstructive azoospermia.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Nonobstructive Azoospermia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- New Obligation Authority
- New Obligational Authority
- New Operational Automation System (Japan)
- New Orleans Arena
- New Orleans Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Night of Artists (event and magazine)
- Nintendo Of America
- Nintendo of Australia
- Non-Operating Aircraft
- None of the Above (Wristwatch Brand)
- Noroeste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine North West Region)
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The infertile men were subdivided according to their spermiograms: nonobstructive azoospermia (n = 118), oligospermia (n = 34), and asthenozoospermia (n = 137).
A decision analysis of treatments for nonobstructive azoospermia associated with varicocele," Fertility and Sterility 92(1): 188-196.
Men with nonobstructive azoospermia have Leydig cell hypertrophy but not hyperplasia," Journal of Urology 168(3): 1068-1070.