The Agilent Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA), based on Agilent's PNA-X network analyzer technology, is the industry's first interoperable measurement and simulation environment for designing nonlinear components.
What does NVNA stand for?
NVNA stands for Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NVNA
We have 3 other meanings of NVNA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Volatile Memory Technology
- Non-Volatile Memory Technology Symposium
- Northern Vermont Macintosh User Group
- National Videotex Network
- Natuurfotografen Verbond Nederland (Dutch: Nature Photographers Association Netherlands)
- Never Winter Nights (game)
- New Ventures Network
- Nishikigoi Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Nishikigoi Association Netherlands; Japanese fish)
- Nisqually Valley News (Washington)
- Not Very Nice
- Norwell Visiting Nurse Association (Norwell, MA)
- Nippon Volunteer Network Active in Disaster (Japan)
- New Virus Naming Convention (computers)
- Neurotropic Velogenic Newcastle Disease
- Neque Vendetur, Neque Donabitur, Neque Pignori Obligabitur (Latin: will not sell it, give it or pledge it)
- Neurotropic Velogenic Newcastle Disease Virus
- Non-Voice Non-Geostationary
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
- Nederlandse Vereniging Nurse Practitioners (Dutch: Dutch Association of Nurse Practitioners)
- Nevada Ventures Nanoscience Program LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the case where a nonlinear model is not readily available, we developed a method of extracting nonlinear large-signal S-parameters obtained with artificial neural network models trained with multiple measurements made by a nonlinear vector network analyzer equipped with two sources.
NYSE:A) today expanded its award-winning PNA-X Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer to 67 GHz.
Agilent's nonlinear vector network analyzer (NVNA) is the world's first integrated commercial product to measure nonlinear X-parameters.
Network Analysis Tools - Experience non-linear device test with Agilent's PNA-X network analyzer and Agilent's Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA) using Agilent's ADS X-Parameter simulation.
Agilent will showcase the following at IEEE MTT-S IMS 2009: * Accurate Nonlinear Device Measurements: The Agilent PNA-X Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA), based on the PNA-X, measures nonlinear device characteristics and gives accurate insight into the nonlinear behavior of active devices using Agilent's NVNA application software and new calibration phase references.
Literally in five minutes, you can generate a nonlinear X-parameter model from an off-the-shelf amplifier by measuring it with Agilent's Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA), and you can start doing nonlinear designs with it in ADS immediately," said Jason Horn, R&D engineer with Agilent's High-Frequency Technology Center, and one of the inventors of X-parameter technology.
Analysis and design of active components with the Agilent Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA): Based on the Agilent PNA-X it provides industry-leading performance, accuracy, and configurability to simplify test setups and give detailed insight into designing nonlinear components including new nonlinear scattering parameters called X-parameters, and nonlinear pulse envelope domain capabilities.