Their topics include compact traveling waves and peakon solutions, traveling wave solutions of special type to third-order nonlinear partial differential equations, a method of the characteristics applied to the Hunter-Saxton equation, integrable multicomponent generalizations of Camassa-Holm equation, and a microlocal approach in studying the propagation of non-linear waves.
What does NPDE stand for?
NPDE stands for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPDE
We have 2 other meanings of NPDE in our Acronym Attic
- National Patient Dose Database (UK)
- Natural Product Drug Discovery (pharmaceuticals)
- Neighborhood Proportional Delay Differentiation
- New Product Design and Development (operations management)
- Nonthermal Plasma Discharge Device
- National Preventive Dentistry Demonstration Program
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination
- National Professional Diploma in Education
- Near Permanent Death Experience
- New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics
- Notte Prima Degli Esami (Italian: Night Before the Exam; film)
- Notte Prima Degli Esami Oggi (movie; Italian: Night Before the Exams - Today )
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (US EPA)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Facility (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- National Police Defense Foundation
- National Pre-School Development Foundation
- New Prague Dance Festival (Czech Republic)
- Nuclear Parton Distribution Function
- National PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Services) Development Group (Department of Health; London, England, UK)
- Network Planning and Development Group (University of Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The equation (14) together with condition (15) to (17) represents nonlinear partial differential equation describing counter current imbibition phenomenon under magnetic field effect.
Huxley equation is a nonlinear partial differential equation of second order of the form [u.
Simulation models are typically based on Richards' equation, a nonlinear partial differential equation, which can be solved using numerical solution methods.
This micromagnetic model consists of a set of nonlinear partial differential equations often referred to as Brown's equations.
Lions, 37, specializes in nonlinear partial differential equations.
With a careful blend of theory and applications, the authors successfully bridge the gap between real analysis, functional analysis, nonlinear analysis, nonlinear partial differential equations, integral equations, approximation theory, and numerical analysis to provide a comprehensive foundation for understanding and analyzing core mathematical and computational modeling problems.
9781420087239 Handbook of nonlinear partial differential equations, 2d ed.